More bad news about my mother

muttmeister

First, I want to thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts from my earlier post.

We were supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow to discuss the situation. Today was her 98th birthday so my older son took us all out for a nice dinner. On the way taking her back to her apartment, as we walked up to the door, she fell and broke her hip. They are hoping to do surgery and put a pin in it tomorrow. Don't know how that will go. Will try to keep you all informed, if I am ever at home or near a computer.

DammitJanet

Oh no Mutt! I am just so sorry! Gosh, your poor mom. Please look into getting her some in home help when and if she gets to come home now. I have been looking into the programs for how someone would get a personal aide to come into the home and if anyone would qualify it would be your mother now. She would have before but now she would qualify for some nursing care and the personal aide to help with the medication and light household care. She sure cant attend to all her ADL's now.

DDD

Good Grief, Mutt. This is not a good month for your family. I really really hope that she gets along as well as possible.
Hugs. DDD