More Good News! Slsh has also agreed to join

tiredmommy

the General Forum moderator team. We are all fortunate to have such a strong and knowledgeable warrior mom agree to take on this additional responsibility in our community. :warrior: Thank you! I'm sure we would all like to take a moment to welcome & congratulate Sue.

KateM

Wow, this board is really blessed! Great moderators,supportive community -- it's got it all!

Thanks, Slsh! You are experienced, articulate, and a terrific Warrior Mom! Thanks for taking on this resposibility!

LittleDudesMom

We are so fortunate to have a second new moderator join the rank! Thanks so much Slsh for volunteering your wisdom!

:princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess:

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:xmasdancers: :bravo: :princess:

I'll do my very best to behave! I promise. :cigarsmoker:

Thank you for taking this on, Sue. :flower:

Martie

Thanks for doing this, Sue, the General Forum has lots of traffic and know your wisdom will be a great addition.

Martie

slsh

member since 1999
Thank you ladies... I'm honored and feeling a bit bashful/embarrassed. The board is more than just a support group in my home. It's been the one and only constant (aside from husband) in our 10 plus year journey with thank you and his gfgness. Much more than any family member or friend, the members who have come, gone, stayed, returned are the people who have stood by me and held me up, and sometimes celebrated and laughed, through thank you's starts, stops, stumbles, and successes. I don't think I can ever return in kind but I'm happy to try.

Now.... Linda... put...that...cigar...OUT! :wink: