Murphy's Law Strikes Again

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am not a happy camper right now.

In nutrition we were assigned a group project at the beginning of the quarter. We were grouped into groups of 3 since there were 21 of us. I got H and L in my group. Seemed fine. Both nice girls about easy child's age. Actually L went to school and worked with easy child at walmart.....so we hit it off pretty quick.

Weeks of trying to get these girls to get started on this project has been futile. I couldn't even get them to decide on who wanted to work on which section. (the whole point of the group so it would make it easier) I picked a topic I'm fairly knowledgible of since it's the diet I'm on due to the renal failure.

L is flunking out big time and is debating on quitting. It appears that H may have already decided to quit as she hasn't been to class or seen since last friday.

Sooooooooo. I've got a whole week to put this "group" project together with no group and nothing started.:mad:

Guess what I'll be doing all weekend. I finally get a weekend with no tests staring me in the face for monday.........and I'll be spending it getting this project together. Lovely.

I'm going to talk with our instructor on monday about it. I think I should either get some slack or at least get a few bonus points for having to do a group project alone.:faint:

Shouldn't be hard, but it's time consuming........and time isn't something I have alot extra of these days. (another reason it was a group project)

Murphy's law loves me, I swear. lol ugh!:whiteflag:

susiestar

Roll With It
I strongly advise you to email and/or call the instructor tonight or tomorrow morning. Do NOT wait until Monday as there is not much that most will do on the due date. Notified ahead, even now, and the instructor might well give extra time or credit for the assignment.

Email now and call first thing in the morning. Leave voicemail with your number(s).

Hugs. These are hard. been there done that in group projects also. (I even had one where a foreign student decided to change the entire topic and TOLD the rest of us to do it. he was male so we females were to do his bidding. He got up for the group presentation and gave "his" part which was over a totally different product and topic! If we hadn't let the prof know ahead of time we would have ALL flunked. Esp because the topic and product were assigned by the professor!)

I wish you much luck.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aye Lass,

I have it on GOOD Irish Authority that Murphy is a leprechaun, and that if you be doing this project by your onesies? The wee people will shine their colors upon ye and grant you their treasure in extra credit and glory.

:st_patrickguy: