Need a Laugh - Spit Warning may be Needed

susiestar

Roll With It
This site has 15 funny exam answers. Don't drink coffee or anything else that would damage your computer if you spit it out. Esp when you read the mom's explanation of her child's picture about what she does at work.

I can see Wiz trying SOOOOOO many of these.

http://www.oddee.com/item_97319.aspx

What is your favorite? Which could you see your child giving as a test answer? If your child has tried anything like this (and you found out), what was it?

I just thought some of us might enjoy a laugh right now.

H

HaoZi

Okay... exactly HOW would an object continue to move after it comes to rest? Am I missing something? I've seen another (older) version of one of the others where women = evil.

Oh, and I'd like to toss in
awkward07.jpg

susiestar

Roll With It
The one about women made me remember my sr yr of high school where some of the kids used similar logic and proved that I am God. Took a LOT more steps, but they managed.

bby31288

my favorite, when did world war 2 start, between pages .... and .... that one was too funny. I could so see easy child/difficult child 3 using that answer.

erbaledge

Oh my! Thanks for the laughter!!!!

The First & Third examples - I could MOST definitely see my gfg15 doing! Darn it, now I'm wishing I would keep her work, I'm sure there are some really interesting doozies!

The Pole Dancer/Home Depot drawing - way too funny!!! That poor mom!

Marguerite

Many years ago when I was in my teens, I read a Readers Digest article on a similar topic. One of the schoolboy howlers it described was "Mt Vesuvius is a volcano, and if you climb to the top you will see the Creator smoking."

I also followed a link allegedly on the floods in Australia (Victorian floods this time - a couple saved themselves by using an inflatable sex toy. The cops apparently advised them that it was not an authorised flotation device.

Marg

H

HaoZi

I saw the one about the inflatable doll. LMAO! But also good thinking. Any port in a storm and all that.

nvts

There was one a few years ago that I actually saved on my easy child (there are some words in it that are inappropriate for our site) that to this day make me laugh. It's a guy writing "critiques" of a bunch of kids drawings. The only thing is: he's not saying his KID is better than their kids are at art, he's saying HE'S better.

This was absolutely hysterical. I can see difficult child 2 answering quite a few of these, but the elephant getting in the way was him to a T!

Beth