Need board prayers -

nvts

things are really hitting the skids around here. Coping mechanisms aren't working like they should. I'm at a total loss with so many things that nothing seems to turn out right. I'm not being a weenie here, it's getting uglier and uglier by the minute.

I always try to find the funny and there's nothing funny going on.

Wait. My one sister that I'm trying to rebuild a relationship with came over yesterday for an hour ended up staying for the entire day.

Her parting words to my Dad were: "How does she stay sane?"

Beth

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Beth - I feel you... And I'm praying for you and your family!

And you DID find something good about the situation. I'm glad...

shellyd67

Beth, I feel the same way right now. I just am in a funk and feel like no one appreciates ALL the things I do for them. I feel sad today. I hope the coming days and weeks get better for the both of us !

Star*

call 911........call 911
Beth,

You know - On many, many (x1000) days ......(thinks hard.......) YEARS that those same words have come out of my mouth (chuckles for a moment) I sit back and hear a comedy skit from I'm not sure where the song "LOWERED EX-PEC-TATIONSsssssss" comes into my head. For the life of me I'm not sure if it was Benny Hill, or Saturday Night Live......but it kept me chuckling so that I didn't smack the smart (replace that with smile kindly) off of one of the people in my house).

On those days when I wanted to "smile kindly" at someone in my house due to "LOWERD EX-PEC-TATIONSssssss" I wondered if I would make it through, because despite "THAT" there were bills that weren't paid, bosses that I wanted to bury.....I mean 'TAKE OUT TO LUNCH' (we'll use that) and family members that made me raw as diaper rash.....no, no, no....."needed my understanding and love" (I'll replace with that). Yup....thinks a moment ......okay. Then there was usually a postal worker or two that needed to be jacked up against the wall and flogged ahh "I mean 'spoken to with a kindly word' regarding not delivering my mail on time because they decided to do their route backwards that day due to boredom, or a teacher that I wanted to stuff in a trunk.....er......"have a word of prayer with" over my childs behavior in school, because Dude was once again being a complete incorrigible child (she should have used my thought process and then he would have been - a frisky and high spirited child - not?).

So whenever the world is how did you say it? "Hitting the skids" just euphemise your thinking. Your world isn't hitting the skids. No, no, no. Instead it's sliding into a new realm of uncharted territory,headed towards a new adventure where you could possibly end up the Queen of the world and.....'smile kindly at, 'take people out to lunch' that need to be 'understood by your love' and "spoken to with a kindly word', or ' have a word of prayer with', and if that doesn't work? Being the Queen? You can always - Smack the smart off em, bury them in an undisclosed location if they give you a rash, jack em up against the wall and flog them, and then toss em in a trunk -----because YOU are the Queen.

(Um.....Beth - Day dream over.......BETH? BETH????? tap, tap......BETH???????)

And THAT's how you get over.......hitting the skids - if EVEN for five minutes - then you reset your brain - and smile because your friends are nuttier than you.....and now you know YOU are the sane one. mwha hahahahah.

Hugs and love
Star

P

PatriotsGirl

Hon I just read your signature - how do you stay sane?? I have a neice with Aspbergers. My sister in law goes through a lot just having one. Prayers sent!

(((HUGS)))

Mom2oddson

{{{{Beth}}}}

I don't know how any of us stay sane, but we do. We are on a very rough patch of road here and it's been tough. But I remember how bad things were with Ant when I came to this site....and I survived. So, I'll survive this road too. And right now, today, I'm taking it 15 minutes at a time. For this 15 minutes, I'm here on the board, got the coffee brewing and am cooking sausage so that I can take breakfast over to my folks.

I'll keep you in my prayers and send you some of my shaking strength.

DDD

been there done that! I am sending heartfelt supportive hugs your way.

Most sisters, by the way, would say they were coming for the day and leave after an hour. Sound like yours is worth a building relationship! DDD

DammitJanet

Beth....if you need to bury bodies, I have swamp land! Cory always said he was afraid he would wake up dead buried in the swamp...lmao.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((Beth))))

Praying hard for you hon. If necessary chant to yourself "this too shall pass" There were times I did that all day long for weeks.

Steely

Beth, I was just walking the dog and thinking about you before you even posted this. Weird.
I was thinking about what an amazingly full load you have on your plate - and wondering how you do it??? I mean really! The most impressive part is that you always have this amazingly positive spin on almost everything, one that I find admirable. Your tenacity is an inspiration to many, even when you don't know it.

I am sending many positive hugs and prayers your way........
I wish I could do more to help, I really do - but at this point - I guess cyber hugs are all that any one of us can offer.
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!:sorrysmiley:

Jena

hey you :)

i was just reading steelys' response soo dead on. you know what that's just it smiley you need to be sad for a few because honestly if you weren't down for the count for just a little tiny bit it would be too WEIRD.

so be there, cry a little, resent the kids for a bit, take on the i hate my life thing in full fledge. than put them all away get a bag of chips or whatever does it for you and put on your favorite tv show, movie etc. totally ignore the kids, YES ignore them and refill your cup up again a little bit.

than you'll be back spinning your sunshine once again.

lots of love....... ((Hugs)))

M

ML

I am so sorry for everything you're going through/have been through this past year. I think you're an amazing woman.

busywend

Wish I could send you an easy day. Like that Easy button.

Be good to you! Sending prayers for your troubles to go away.

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way, I think DDD has something left over from her company she wouldn't mind sending you.