I just got the info that her school wants hold her back for another year in Kindergarten. Supposedly in some test she scored a 48. I have no clue what test that is but if it is is just one test it cannot be a full evaluation. After reading everything on here over the years, I dont think its wise to hold them back a year but to have them tested for an IEP and have her go into first grade with an IEP. Actually as irritating as Hailie is, I know she is quite smart. Im not sure exactly what the issue is and someone here may know what the test is that would give her a 48. I am pretty darned sure it couldnt be an IQ test because unless she simply was being completely ODD that day, she would have scored much higher than that. I am also going to advise that the kids have Michael tested immediately and have him enter early intervention because if they want to hold Hailie back, omg, he will never make it. Personally I think he is on the autism spectrum. What do you guys think, should I push the kids to do a full IEP evaluation? I can email them the letters to start the ball rolling so that they can get all this testing done plus they are very close to a really good neuropsychologist to do it private too. I just dont know how fast they can get in to the private place. I think they should send in the school paperwork asap to get the timeline started if they want to protect her.