Need thoughts and prayers

mstang67chic

Going Green
I got an email from one of my cousins this morning. They were only weeks away from picking up their new 22 month old daughter from China. Yesterday they got word that the little girl passed away over the weekend. :crying: Apparently she started having seizure like symptoms during her evening feeding, was taken to the hospital, developed breathing problems and passed away a short time later. I haven't spoken to my cousin yet but I can tell by her email they are completely devastated. Please send some good thoughts and prayers their way.

This is just so sad!!! :sad: My eyes are watery as I'm writing this. I can't even begin to imagine how they must feel - What a rollercoaster of emotions... The excitement and anticipation of going to China to bring home their baby one minute, and the next she is gone... I'm keeping your cousin in my thoughts and prayers... :angel:... at this most difficult time. WFEN

donna723

I am so very sorry. What an awful thing to have happen! I'm sure they must be completely devastated!

Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I tried calling her today but got voice mail. I haven't tried again as I don't know what kind of shape she's in right now and I don't want to upset her. I emailed her a bit ago and told her about your thoughts and prayers. I know she will appreciate it. Thank you all again.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>So sorry for the loss of a child and the loss your family feels...hope they can work thru this tragedy to try again.....</span>