Nice....

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wee is going to school everyday for an hour or so this summer. It's been going well. Today, he was invited back for afternoon recess and ice cream. We got there and headed outside.
Some of the kids had finished their ice cream and the regular trash can was full. Someone had placed another trash can about 8 ft away from the usual trash can, out towards the playground right beside where a group
Of teachers were standing. Why it wasn't right beside the other one, I have no idea.
Anyway, a few kids came up to the teachers not seeing the 'new' can, but not wanting to throw their trash
On an already heaping can of garbage. One teacher said to about the third little girl (pointing to the new can) 'right here! How hard is it to know where to put your garbage? Full can...empty can. We use the empty can. How hard is that??? Sheesh, you have NO common sense. Wish I could teach common sense!'
And then she turned back around to her group of teachers and continued the rant..
Wow.

shellyd67

What a nasty troll that Teacher is !! The only thing she is "teaching" children is to be nasty little trolls too !!!!

Geeze !

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I think I would've had to say something. Actually, it's doubtful I could've stopped myself as what the teacher said was not only rude but disrespectful.

I guess it would have just been too hard to point to the empty can, huh? sheesh

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Yeah but it's a double edge sword. When I make an issue of stuff like that, thy just keep me from coming in...

exhausted

How can they do that? Its a public school. You have every right to make an issue of verbal abusive. And by the way, how stupid is she to say such a thing with you standing there.

stupid teacher....no parent, imagine the abuse. " Little kid...stupid teacher. We need to be nice to kids. How hard is that? Sheesh, she has no common sense. Wish I could teach common sense!"