Off to be a runway deva..

Abbey

Spork Queen
...NOT. :tongue:

Actually, I am going to be in a style show tonight, which is kind of ironic as I don't have too many clothes here and it's flipping freezing and I haven't had my hair done in a good 5 months. I should look lovely. I tried to take pics with my cell phone through the mirror, but couldn't pull it off. It's the backwards thingy going on.

Toss in my first three fingers on my right hand are completely numb and unmoveable...this should be a good camera shot. I love typing with my left hand.

How did I get roped into this? Someone remind me? Oh, yeah...mother in law.

Abbey

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh come on... post a photo! I bet you are lovely!
At least shake your booty out there and show em' how it's done!!!
Have fun!!! Drink something warm...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Show went well. Probably about 500 people there. I wore a grey suit and was supposed to be the 'business' person. I know there were lots of photographers there, but don't know if there any shots of me. That's probably a good thing.:redface:

All I know is I'm tired and my right arm is killing me.

Abbey

KTMom91

Please let us know if you make the front page of the Oshkosh Tribune! Don't know where I could buy one here...maybe Borders...but for you, I would.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Oh, yes, I did see where they were choosing America's Top Model........ You go girl! I'm sure you were chosen by the stylish halloween costume you wore earlier......... waiting for photos.........

Star*

call 911........call 911
-Right arm is killing you from waving so much and blowing kisses no doubt! :tongue:

C'mon Princess - post a picture......lol. I bet you were the belle of the ball!

On the other hand - that's not numb I DO see that finger and YOU should be ashamed of yourself - ---------picking your nose at your age.

Ahhhhh haaaaaa.

I'm glad you got out and had some fun - I'm sure you were fantastic - even IF you were not demo-ing food while you worked. :laugh:

I'm sorry I missed BOTH your calls - OMG - DF JUST told me yesterday - ugh.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha!! No, not a lot of waving going on. I was told what to do...walk on stage while they describe the outfit, then unbutton the jacket so they could see the quite sexy sleevless/shoulderless glitterly black shell and hang my jacket over my shoulder...then exit. Did a couple of turns... it was my 30 seconds of fame. Wahoo!

I was cracking up at the MC's comments. "Here's Abbey in a sophisticated business suit by blah, blah...but just watch as she takes off her jacket and she ready to enjoy the nightlife without going home to change."

Ok, MC. First of all, there is no night life here unless I'm going dressed like this to the 25 cent beer corner bar.

Secondly, it's flipping freezing. I'm such a pansy I wouldn't last one minute with my 'nightlife' outfit on here.

I'll have to check out the local papers and see if there are any photos of the event.

All in all, it was fun...except for the hand, which has now extended to the arm and shoulder. Ugh.

Star - tell DF to get on the ball. ;) You can call me anytime. Shoot...I took a call from GPG at 5am this morning.

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad it was fun. I used to enjoy doing the hair model thing (they would do 1/2 my head ahead of time, then do the other half the next day in front of 200 people - boy did they do some strange things, but it was FUN!)

I hope you can find a picture, I bet you looked AMAZING!

I am sorry about the hand/arm pain. Do you need to see a doctor? If it doesn't get better soon please have it checked out!