Oh my!

Hubby is going out of town for a week. I am gonna have to do it all by myself. It is the first time I have ever been alone with the kids overnight. I always have had someone stay with us. I have ti figure out how to do this on my own. To be honest, it is more work to get someone to stay with us because then it is one more person to take care of, y'know?

Wish me luck that I can do this successfully and that my sons do not go CraZy from missing him and be too upset about the change in routine, especially.

susiestar

Roll With It
Why not look at this as a chance to build a stronger relationship with the kids? Ask them to "pull together with you" and be SURE to schedule some fun activities to do with them.

We are here for you!

So far so good! We had a major meltdown when the schools closed down because of flooding. We were waiting for the bus and a kind gentleman in the neighborhood let us know that the schools were closed due to the flooding. My difficult child was so upset but a friend invited us over which helped to make the rest of the day more bearable. Her daughter was tantrumming for the same reason as mine.

Last night went very well in spite of the thunderstorms which usually wake them up.

Thank you for your support as I was very nervous.