OMG. Got my internet fix.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've spent the better part of today trying to fix my router. I COULDN'T GET ONLINE!!!:surprise:

Now what changed in the middle of the night, I don't know. Maybe it's because I don't lock my doors and someone snuck in the middle of the night and changed some settings. I'm not going to rob her, I'm just going to mess with her computer.

I'm stranded here in an absolute blizzard and no internet. HELP!! But, in the end I 'got her done.' Now, could someone come shovel my sidewalks?

Abbey

Andy

I am absolutely worthless with computers. Very good thing I didn't go into them in school. I loved to write programs before Windows arrived.

I love my IT staff at work! Wish I had them for at home.

Glad you have internet back. I have not left the house all day (except to run up our driveway and down the neighbor's driveway to pick up a package I forgot to bring inside for them last night). We are in a storm warning that has eased up and I pray the roads are good tomorrow. difficult child and I are headed out of town and husband has decided to go into work.

I hope your blizzard is short lived.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, come on Suz. You can lift a shovel. It's pretty heavy here. Rain first, then snow. That makes a lovely mixture. Now I have ice underneath the snow and it's still coming down quite heavily It will be so much fun.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ugh Abbey. Sounds like our last storm.

I go bonkers without internet. Just ask husband who does his utter best to get it working again asap. :rofl:

Funny, I can have no phone, no tv, be snowed in and not feel unconnected to the world. But I can have all those other things and no internet, and I feel like someone cut off all my means of communication. lol

Guess that says alot huh?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, I noticed that you caught Star's "bug" and are changing your avatars frequently now. Are you designing them or are there really that many SPORK avatars out there in cyberspace? ;)

Suz

Steely

Yea, what is up with the spork motif? You could perhaps make billions designing clothes or something with that mantra.;)

And girl............
When is that is that one way ticket to Vegas gonna show up?
You need it NOW.

I am just gonna say.
Texas has been above 80 today.
There are some perks to this subtropical hell.

Internet & cable.........my two little lifelines. I would rather do without food, (seriously & sadly) than have any of those 2 things disappear.

Abbey

Spork Queen
The spork theme is courtesy of Toto. I've got lots to choose from now. In fact, I think I'll change again.

The one way ticket is happening on Monday. Who knows where it will go.

Abbey / spork queen