On my last nerve....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I figure we are over the worst of the transition home.....most likely we are. Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker turned out to be a nightmare, kt's anxiety over wm is at it's highest level ever (even before yesterday's visit), school & medication refusals, 4 crisis team calls & 3 ER visits. All since March 16th.

Another crisis team visit tonight - things have settled & kt is reading her book on emotions by American Girl Library.

psychiatrist appointment is tomorrow.

Now I'm generally low key - however I feel as though my nerve endings are on the surface of my skin. For the first time in several months I took a PRN anxiety medication. Everything seems too loud & I feel ready to jump out of my skin.

I cannot wait until my golf league Thursday morning. I may see if I can get a tee time Wednesday morning instead.

Respite this coming weekend - Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. I'm touring another respite home this coming week. With 2 respite providers we're assured respite 2x/month.

I appreciate the ear!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Linda,
I'm glad some respite is in sight-sorry things are so rough right now. Getting in some extra golfing on Wed. sounds like a great idea. How cool that you've joined a league!

DazedandConfused

Cyber hugs to you, dear lady. I can imagine you're feeling pretty worn down and on your last nerve with everything and then the events this weekend.

Here's hoping your get the respite you need so you can recharge.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you for the kind words & allowing me to get that whine out of my system.

kt & I had a long (for her) talk last night when all was said & done. I told her that I'm sorry she doesn't feel safe & that she doesn't feel it's fair that wm cannot live here.

Then I asked her if she felt safe when wm did live here - well, no. There you go - stuck between a rock & a hard place. Let's do our best to be a family of different addresses.

The safety issue is one that I feel kt uses; we can do nothing further unless we lock all the doors & cocoon in the house for the rest of our natural lives. kt doesn't like that because she likes to play in the yard. Very conflicted young lady on my hands. She doesn't want to live here unless wm can live here.

Sadly, that is not the case.

Again thank you. Today will be a better day.