Our New MOOSE!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well Last year we had a Cow hanging out in the hood... this morning this bull showed up in front of out house!!!
The first one of the season on our block!!!
He was under a tree and our calico Annie was in a branch right above him just watching!!!
He chased a neighbors dog!!! Deserved it!!!
He is beautiful... We think they are sleeping in the woods behind our house...

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/totoro_06/Bullwinkle/IMGA1331.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd208/totoro_06/Bullwinkle/IMGA1330.jpg

Yes Star* I will send you some!!!

DammitJanet

LOL....well we dont have moose here but speaking of cows, the other day I was pulling into my driveway and had to stop the car because my neighbors cows had slipped through the fence and were blocking my driveway! Only in the boonies.

That is way cool. Tell Bullwinkle that Rocky, and several family members, are on my patio, and he can come get him any time.

After you move, make sure you send us pics of your pet tumbleweeds.

Steely

OH I am SO jealous!!!!! Major, major jealous.

Are you sure you want to move? All that snow, and wildlife - makes me want to move there :laugh:

F

flutterbee

T -

I'm so jealous. It's just like being on Northern Exposure.

I bet they get upset if you try to pet them, eh?

Fran

Former desparate mom
Very cool. I saw moose when we were visiting The Grand Tetons. They are intimidating. We are planning back that way this summer. husband and I love that part of the country.

Enjoy Bullwinkle. They make the 6 deer in my back lot look pretty tame.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GASppppppppp OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!! OHHHHH

HE IS MAGNIFICENT MOOSE!

Thanks Toto - So like do you throw stuff out there so they won't destroy your trees?

Moose chow? (hey I dunno)

Thanks Toto - He really is spectacular...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Love it! :smile:

We don't have moose. But we do have deer, coons, opossums, hedgehogs, groundhogs.........

I wanna moose! :smirk:

tiredmommy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran</div><div class="ubbcode-body">totoro, they are pretty mean tempered aren't they? </div></div>

Fran, there were moose where I used to live in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I was told, as a newbie to the area, that I'd better hope I kill the moose if I hit one with my car because otherwise it was likely to come after the car! :smile:

susiestar

Roll With It
How cool!!! Makes me miss Northern Exposure. Maybe I will get that for husband for his birthday (a few days from now).

Susie