panic attacks are eeking back

G

guest3

not sure why? poor difficult child I is a mess these days, she is upset by the drop of a pin

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHY is husband/STBX home?

And yes...get a physical ASAP - take care of yourself. This doesn't sound good at all for YOU. And think about it - if YOU fall ill who will take care of everyone else and YOU?

Hugs for your day - cheese for your wine. haha.

Hope it's better for you soon!
Hugs
Star

busywend

You are in a funk. You need to pull out of it. It is not easy. I have been there done that. It is time for you to focus on you. If you want to lose weight, make up your mind and do it. You will be amazed at how much better it makes you feel than the food you are eating. The food only provides a temporary lift. But, losing weight and looking/feeling good lasts all day!
Especially when you can buy a new outfit and feel good about it.

Call your doctor and tell him/her you need a medication adjustment.
Call difficult children doctor and tell him/her this AD like all others is making difficult child angry.

Then get started on the new you.

I also suggest you get STBXH out of the house. Do whatever you have to. Gather up as much confidence and knowledge that you deserve better and just do it.

G

guest3

I also suggest you get STBXH out of the house. Do whatever you have to. Gather up as much confidence and knowledge that you deserve better and just do it.
[/quote]

whoops I guess I should have been more specific, D/H is home, but the kids and I left home 3 & 1/2 months ago and moved into my parents home. I did call this moring and arrange for the utilities that are still in my name and not being paid to be shut off as of 10/31, maybe he'll finally change them into his name if he has no hot water.

I am a baby when it comes to the Dr. I was thinking of going for a physical this morning, but I had already drank a cup of coffee, I know excuses excuses.

:crazy:

lovemysons

Hi there,
I don't know what dosage level you're at with the Lexapro but when I was on 20mgs of Lexapro I had some really BAD panic attacks. It may be the medications, I dunno.

Al Anon would be a great place for you to escape for an hour if your husband is drinking.

I hope you get some relief soon.
hugs,
lovemysons

Steely

anxiety attacks are par for the course with kiddos like ours. and add into that a divorce, geeeesh! it is no wonder! Lexapro is only going to try and keep you stable, but if you are slammed with bigs ups and downs, it can only do so much. You have been through hades and back this year, maybe going to get a temp anti anxiety medication would help.

Just try and be gentle to yourself. At this point, where you are at, the eating thing may be a hard one to overcome. Maybe just try a walk everyday as a start.

How is it going with getting outta mom and dads? I bet once you have a place of your own, you will feel better.

And NO, is the firm answer I tell all docs who want to try my teenager on any medications I know will bode badly for him. You are his mom, you know! Stand firm with them, just like you have your soon 2bX.

Hang in there..........it will get better!

You are doing SO remarkably well, considering where you were before he left. Please don't let anyone take that away from you.

But, don't let all your attention go to GFGII because you feel guilty. I know you said that you were doing AL-Anon online, and that is a very good start. You really should try a live meeting. And get yourself to the gym.

I completely get the downward spiral, and not knowing how to stop it, and not even knowing if you are capable of stopping it. It is a terrible feeling. But you can do it, and we are all behind you.