Pardon Me While I Faint Clean Away!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stop the World, History has been made!!!:surprise:

Nichole just apologized! Sincerely. She has NEVER done it on her own without prompting. Wow. Of course she'd attempted to do it via fb chat but I was doing homework online........and didn't notice before her internet cut out. Exbf is who drew my attention to it.

I think she paid attention to, and honestly thought about what I said! It's a miracle!!

I am not getting my hopes up yet. She's still at bff's husband's house and under his infuence, but it's a start.

AND exbf said they started talking (evidently bff's husband wasn't allowed along) really talking for the first time since this whole mess started. Ex boyfriend said she wants to get back together. He says there is a part of him that wants to keep on moving and a larger part that wants to try again. But there are things she has to do first. 1. being move out of that darn house and get away from Jerk Man. (can't blame him there) I'm guessing another condition is to go back into treatment and onto her medications. He didn't say that but I wouldn't be surprised. And can't say I don't agree. He wants to take it nice and slow. I told him that's a smart idea.

He said she acting like herself for the 1st time last night and today. I think that's a good sign.

Fingers crossed and some prayers please that she continues to keep her eyes open and make good decisions.

Like I said..........I'm counting on nothing until it happens, though. As long as she's living in jerk mans house she's under his influence and manipulation. She wrote on her fb page last night that she was major POed........it might have been at Jerk Man this time.:tongue:

KTMom91

Saying prayers, crossing fingers, dancing with panthers...whatever else you need me to do, just tell me!

donna723

Oh Lisa, I think you did get through to her! It's a start anyway! If she's not the type to apologize, that took a lot for her to do that! At least she's moving in the right direction! And it almost sounds like the boyfriend may have grown up a notch because of this too! Prayers going up that this all works out for the best for everybody.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Wow, there is hope :) Definitely sounds like you struck a nerve that blossomed into some self-analysis on her part. I pray it continues .. keeping fingers crossed, too.

Star*

call 911........call 911
While I breathe, I hope. When she figures out she's smarter than bffdh.....she'll leave him. When she figures out she's smarter than she thinks she is? She'll get herself into counseling so she can stop making insane mistakes over and over, have been on her medications and stayed on them....got her life together she will be so proud of herself and full of self-confidence. She's gorgeous, brilliant, by then she'll have a degree and when she has done the work and have it all together and will really know what she wants? I'm telling you - LOOK OUT WORLD.

You so rock Mom. Fingers crossed we all see that day.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
She is moving over to easy child's house as I type this. Before bff's husband even gets home from work. :D I am giddy with relief just having her out of that house and away from that man and his manipulation.

Was so scared I'd get home from school and everything would POOF change and go downhill. OMG you've no idea.

Going to easy child's for supper too. But first got to dash to eye docs for my contacts so I can SEE for the first time in many many weeks...........maybe at least some of the headaches will go away. lol

So at least she's taking the first steps in the right direction.

I'm getting here very late but want you to know I've been thinking about you... Just got caught up on whats been happening with N. I think you handled the entire situation much better than I would have been able to. As I've said in the past, N is lucky to have you in her life!!!

I'm so relieved that she has begun to make some smart decisions!!! I know that it would take an absolute miracle for either one of my difficult children to ever apologize. So, just thinking about N apologizing to you, is almost enough to have me faint right along with you!!!

I'm keeping her in my thoughts and praying she continues to make good choices, for herself, for Aubrey... Hugs... SFR