Prayers and good thoughts for Mstangs Family

Star*

call 911........call 911
Earlier this evening I spoke with a very tired and strong, but upset Mustang -

Her beloved uncle, who is only 5 years older than she is - and who had spent a life-time battling a chronic disease has passed away.

He is sadly missed by his entire family.

Please join me in holding this wonderful gal and her family up during this difficult time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so very very sorry Stang. Sending many many warm gentle (((((hugs))))) and praying for your and your family.

JJJ

((((Hugs))) My uncle died Nov 20th. It is so hard. I wish I could say something to make it better for you. Please just know we are here for you and praying for you.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so sorry, Stang. He was far too young to be taken so soon. Many gentle hugs and prayers for peace.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Lots of gentle hugs from here, too, Stang. I know you said he was pretty sick when we talked the other night. You have my # if I can do ANYTHING AT ALL to help.

trinityroyal

I'm so very sorry for your loss 'Stang. You, your uncle and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Many gentle hugs.
Trinity

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thank you so much everyone.....this means more than you know.

Like Star said, my uncle (J) was only 5 years older than me so we were more like brother/sister than uncle/niece. When we were kids, I'm sure we drove my poor grandma crazy when I would visit during the summer.

I'm sorry it's taken me this long to get online. This is really the first chance I've had all week to get online. I'm doing better than a couple of days ago...just really tired. It was a long week. Everything is mostly done now though. No services planned at the moment...J was cremated and my dad brought him back to my Grandma's. The disease Star spoke of was alcoholism and J battled it basically since high school. I found some papers of his and discovered that he had more demons than anyone ever knew. I just hope he's at peace now.

But.....thank you all again so much. This board is awesome and I don't know what I'd do without it.

Jena

i am soo late to this and i have to apologize for that. i am so sorry i read zero posts past two days just about. my thoughts and prayers are with-you i'm so sorry for your loss i truly am.

sending alot of hugs your way

((hugs))