quick update

amy4129

Hey guys I have missed you all very much and sorry not have been posting. Life has been very different since March.
Firt I was very sick in March and was down for about a month- all better now.
Then the boys were really over the line and we were able to change some things and get some new diagnosis and new BSC and TSS's in place and that has been a huge help. Ken was finally diagnosis as aspergers, big surprise. Corey as Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)-not otherwise specified again not a big surprise.
Problem last night Ken had a rage that hastopped anything we have seen and there has been some really bad ones. During the rage he had a full blown seizure. 911 and trip to the ER last night until 4 am. Home with "every thing" was normal. Made calls and had Ken seen by a neurologist first the this am at 10am. D/c adderrall and started Depakote. EEG and MRI on thrusday. This afternoon seizure #2. call to neoroloist who was helpful and got right on the phone gave an extra dose of Depakote.
Now despite being exhausted i can't sleep or process and was just overwhelmed so I came home to the board.
Thanks for reading

Marguerite

Hi, I was wondering how you were getting on. BIG surprise (not) over the diagnosis.

I hope you can get to the bottom of these seizures soon.

Be good to yourself. Rest when you can; don't sweat it or watch the clock when you can't. Your body will catch up when it can, all the faster if you don't add worrying about lack of sleep to everything else on your plate. Speaking from experience, on the sleep front!

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hope the docs can find out what is happening quickly! I hope you are able to get some rest. Hugs.

LittleDudesMom

Amy,

thanks for coming back and updating us on the situation. Sorry you have had such a rough couple days. I hope you find some answers and things calm down soon. Take care of yourself.

Sharon