Reading glasses

Abbey

Spork Queen
Not a good day for me. I have at least 10 pairs of reading glasses that I place in unknown places around the house. H wears them as well, so I never know where he puts them down. I always put a pair by my computer, but they get moved. I'm trying to take business phone calls and can't see to write stuff down. WHERE ARE MY GLASSES???

Yuck. Frustrating day.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am up to 4 pairs - two for work, two at home. My H wears mine as well and he looks ridiculous I might add - like Fred Flintstone in a tu-tu, they get all stretched out.

Anyway, I hope you find a pair - maybe you should collect a few and hide them on H? Hugs~

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I have become an old lady who hangs them on the v-neckline of my shirt. It looks so goofy, but have reached the point of not really caring about how it looks, cause I have become too dependent on the glasses and can never remember where I put mine. husband and I share a multitude of glasses around the house, but they are usually in some other room when I need them. That is why I have reverted to the neckglasses look......

muttmeister

I don't need reading glasses; I need mine for distance so when I read I take them off. Then I spend the next 10 minutes looking for them. Occasionally I find them on top of my head. At least you have somebody else to blame it on!

witzend

I have seven. I can never find any of them except for the pair that I leave in my purse and the pair that I leave at work. If I'm lucky I can hunt down one pair. If I'm really lucky that pair isn't all scratched up.

I get a lot of mine at the Goodwill. They sell for about $3 a pair.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I used to have that problem all the time. Now I need glasses for distance for well and so I'm wearing them all the time so they only get loss when I'm putting on makeup or something where I don't have my glasses on, at least I know the general vicinity and I call easy child or husband and they help me find them.

Abbey

Spork Queen
For some reason, I have never been able to adjust to bi/tri focals. I've had them since 3rd grade and fall constantly with them. The last pair I bought was over $500 with the doctor assuring me these would work. Naw...a $3 pair of reading glasses does just fine as long as I can find them.

Abbey