She melted a hole in the Tupperware...

KTMom91

...trying to melt chocolate in the microwave. Chocolate is all over the kitchen now.

Her roommate B turned on the wrong burner about a month ago and caught something sitting on the burner on fire, setting off the smoke alarm in the apartment. B also burned popcorn last night. I don't think her roommate T has caused any fires.

I hope they have a fire extinguisher handy. :slap:

buddy

They went to the same cooking school i did! poor difficult child, he got the booby-prize for a mom when it comes to cooking.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I once used the toaster oven at 400 with a Tupperware container on top. Didn't notice until it melted like frosting on a bundt cake! Peeeeuw!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...Jett once decided to thaw frozen sliced bread in the microwave. 6 pieces = 6 minutes. No, he didn't use the defrost setting...

H

HaoZi

Time for B to get lessons or banned from the kitchen unless supervised. :S

TerryJ2

Oh, dear. Glad there's a smoke detector.
That's why they don't allow candles in dorms. Just one more thing to remember.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Darrin learned the hard way that one doesn't butter the "toast" before putting it into the toaster. lol

Travis learned pancakes require grease of some sort. (my cast iron skillet eek!......he was about 12)

InsaneCdn

And then people wonder why I don't even have a toaster oven, and the toaster is hidden away (never use it)...
Skip the kids... if there's a way to mess up, I'll find it.