Sig.......Whatcha Think? (fixed)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Bare in mind it's only been about 5-6 yrs since I last did one. lol And this is just a rough draft.

The size is 100x100 pixels. Is that too big?

And I need a super easy site to upload it to in order to see how it would work in the sig below, cuz I'm not so brite when it comes to that, and stupid yahoo geocities won't let me hot link from them.

Thanks

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's VERY pretty AND Christmasy. You DONE good.

(now to see mine you have to open and shut your eyes real fast and shake your head at the same time.

S-T-A-R

Makes ya wonder why I didn't stay in graphic arts huh?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Try in a few mins. Another thing I hate about geocities is that when you've reached your bandwith limit they won't allow access to the site for 15 min.

Hugs

Kathy813

Staff member
I can see it and it is very pretty. I don't have a clue how to get it into your signature.

I just have to use this smiley ~ it's going down to 28 degrees here tonight. That's cold to me.

:cold:

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Tina

I'll do my best. :smile:

Star

If you want the link to yours I can PM it to ya, or email you the .gif and you can upload it to your own place.

BBK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whenever I want to see Star, I slam my head into the wall.

I see lots of stars. </div></div>

When I slam my head into a wall I see lil blue cartoon birdies. Which is why I try hard to avoid it. People might think I'm just a bit crazy. :rofl: Actually, I think I might want to get this cartoon addiction looked into. :smile: