small computer problem

Liahona

I was wondering if someone could help me. I can't read some of the wording on the screen because it is light pink. I've tried going to User CP and customizing profile, but it is still light pink. The text that is pink is the shaded text in the primary box. (I think) For example, the words under Support for parents Main The Watercooler are in light pink and I can only read them by highlighting it. Also, the > between the words are light pink.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hmmm......if changing the text color and the shaded text color you may have to go to the settings on your computer's control panel. That's the only thing I can think of.

Try the User CP again and do a preview of the text color to see what happens.

Steely

What operating system are you using? And how old is your computer.

by the way............welcome back.:D

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hi Emily! How are you??? I have no computer skills but I wanted to let you know it is NICE to see you!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I'm glad you are not lost - welcome back. But honestly the problem is not a technical one - it's a gender one. Your monitor is a GIRL monitor.

Is it JUST with this page or is it on ALL your pages?

Have you tried plugging your computer into another monitor and seeing if that changes it? If so - then it's the monitor - if not then there is a chance it could be your graphics card. They do wear out. They run about 25.00. and up.

You "Could" try trouble shooting the software for your monitor....have you done that yet? Or you could uninstall and reinstall the cd that came with your monitor.

If you need help getting to the troubleshoot my monitor thing - let me know. It's easy -

And lastly just because - are you sure your plugs are pushed all the way in and that you didn't change (some times a trojan gets in and does this) chages the resolution of your screen???? I think I'd start THERE if it were all the pages I visited.