Some prayers needed

Heather (Wynter's Grace) had a relapse of mono. Her symptoms started last Saturday, but the relapse probably started the same time as her ear infection. She also has 2 swollen glands. She is in a lot of pain, her knees and ankles hurt so bad that in the morning that she can hardly walk. All she wants to do is sleep, as you could imagine!

She is trying hard to stay positive, but not knowing from one day to the next what is going to happen next is wearing her down. She is petrified that she is going to lose her job and her home.

As many of you know, the power of prayer is awesome. She is trying to recuperate and care for her children. Can we all send her our prayers?

:angel:

Sue C

Prayers being said. I had mono when I was a teenager and was very sick---but no ear infefction along with it. She must feel awful with the combination of the two. Sending her hugs, also.

Sue

Sunlight

God please bless and keep Heather in your tender care. may those around her serve her with patience til she is on the mend.

K

Kjs

Big prayers. I had mono and strept at age 17. Seemed to have started in late August. I missed over 70 days of school that year. I was so very sick. Rest, rest, REst and more rest. It is a virus. Lots of liquids. difficult child was hospitalized for dehydration when he had mono..ate AGE 4. (thanks to easy child)

Popsicles, water, pedialite, ensure. Sleep, sleep, sleep.

WE'll take care of the prayers