Sons violence is getting out of hand

Copabanana

They have equine therapy in your country:

The first Australian Training & Certification in
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
& Equine Assisted Learning

Let me see if I can find service dogs for children with autism or behavioral issues.

There is the service dog program, too. The only thing is they've closed the application window until next year. It is by no means clear that your child has autism. I am only posting this here because there are so many non-traditional kinds of interventions that help.

Children and families living with Autism program
Autism is a persistent developmental disorder, evident from early childhood, that affects almost 1 in every 150 Australian children. True to our pioneering nature, Assistance Dogs Australia have been on the front line of training and placing dogs with children with Autism in Australia.

Once placed with their new Assistance Dog, children with Autism show remarkable improvement across their social, verbal and cognitive skills, as well as the ability to learn routines and structures that aid development, communication and community interaction.

Xheni

Synthetic melatonin in the long term may make the body produce less natural melatonin. Melatonin is produced during the night. If you all go to bed early, or switch off the strong lights at night and use only dim lights, his pineal gland will produce more melatonin. Blue light suppresses melatonin production more than the other colors. Aim for warm lights,like incandescent lamps or warm colored LED lamps. You can also try to darken the room to pitch dark during sleep. When sleeping he may be sensitive even to dim light coming from the Moon or the street lights. The term "lunatic", comes from the belief that during full Moon some people become mentally ill. Inflammation in the brain can make it very sensitive to light.