Spork wars continued

Kathy813

Staff member
Abby,

Are you familiar with a knork? That's right, a knife/fork combo. Seems like it fits right in with your beloved sporks.

~Kathy

Marguerite

I know I've asked before, but have you ever had your hands on Aussie Splayds? They're the same in principle but a lot of us feel they're more effective. Made of good stainless steel, they have an effective edge but not so sharp you cut your mouth. The fork tines are long enough to be useful, but the spoon bowl is angular so it's easier to get the food off them into your mouth.

Some time ago someone suggested we take photos of ourselves holding a spork (or similar) in front of a distinctive view form where we lived.

My photo is ready. Just let me know where, and when, to post it (and how). difficult child 3 took the photo one day after a school visit, he was "sooo embarrassed!"

Marg

Abbey

Spork Queen
I don't have one Marg! If you email the photo to me I can put it up on my photobucket account. I'd love to see it!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
I don't have one Marg! If you email the photo to me I can put it up on my photobucket account. I'd love to see it!

Abbey

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Abbey, if you are interested in things sporkish, check out Army Surplus stores. Spork-oids have been mainstays in military mess kits for at least fifty years.

Some of them are very nice, heavy and well made. I've got a spork and a knork that came from a German soldier that traded them to husband in exchange for one of the US unit patches husband had. I also have a couple of the old P-38 can openers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
The Donkey wasn't protesting -

It was bowing to the GREATNESS of ROssana Rosanna Dan!

ROFLM.....ah....ROFL....ahem.

SPORK SNOWBALL FIGHT