taking a class this weekend

Jena

hi

so this weekend im finally going to do what i've been wanting to do. i'm taking a class at a ranch to learn how to work with handicapped kids (mentally and physically) and horses, equine therapy.

i go saturday, i've wanted to do this for a long time. i know of this place for ages, i used to put the kids i worked with in their work program there. i wanted to give back on some level yet was so rapped up in my own junk and self..... so ill donate time each weekend difficult child is at her dad's i figure.

Jena

yea i planned on it, i'm bringing my new camera. i've walked thru there before a few times its peaceful watching these amazing kids ride. i'd post their website yet i know we arent' allowed to. they have a great web page with video. that is if my car is fixed by than. brought it into shop today its 2,000 to fix! all hubs were broken, axle is frozen into one of them, all coils are shot just all of a sudden from sitting while i was in portland go figure!!!

Jena

oh man, i had to re schedule for the next class, my truck wasn't ready yet. husband didnt' have a ride to work so i had to drive him. so i called the woman on the way to explain and she laughed and say ahhh reality...... so i'm going in the next one.

i was so upset lol. the guy was supposed to have my truck, we called figuring we'll go there quick get it than i'll drive to my class. yet guy wasn't there all day. so i had to drive husband to work which takes an hr and missed it. :(

did yard work, cleaned house and did yoga than been laying in pain all night :)

thanks for asking though........... hoping he'll give me my truck back on monday. only mechanic i know who doesn't work weekends!