Talked with J.

Abbey

Spork Queen
It only took a week for them to notify J of his mother's death. Got to love red tape. He could only talk for 5 minutes. He seemed to take the news quite well...in fact didn't really have interest in talking about details. He just wanted to know about our lives and such.

He couldn't elaborate, but I guess he's in prison for a parole violation until Oct. 10. He sounded good.

I'm sure he'll have some time to think this over. I did hear H say something to the fact of him coming out here when he gets out. Thanks for discussing that with me.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbers,

I think - Dude ....no - I know Dude would take that news the same way (reversed of course for biodad). I figured when I told him about his G'ma passing (of course, I heard that she had a heart attack and died from complications of diabetes - not that her drunken son and his illegal hispanic girlfriend on crack ran her over with her own car killed her and then covered it up and got the entire family to say the same) Dude was basically - "Oh, really...I'm sorry for her, she was really angry, mean and sad all the time."

Of course too - I had no idea the depths of the abuse she had given him either. We hadn't been around her much since he was 5 so - to him there wasn't a connection like you or I would think there should be with a parent (no matter how far removed). And it could also be that with you being the Mom he really had as a Mom - he didn't want to show any disloyalty to so he kept his thoughts about her to himself. That would also be Dudes M.O.

As far as Daddy? UGH - yeah thanks for that. Saving one orphan at a time I see....first Knuckles and now J. :faint:

have a plan.