Teary moment

Abbey

Spork Queen
I get home from my first day at my new job and there is a package on my doorstep from my former store. Hmmm???

Aretha, the 'hat lady,' who always tried to one-up me with her hats, made me a neon pink hat that has studded on it - DJ Demo.

She brought in the store to have them mail it to me. Yes, I cried.:beautifulthing::lady::missyou::sad:

There was a little note card in it that simply said what she ALWAYS said to me..."Girl, you ain't got nothing. Now you do."

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Aw geez, Abbey. First I got teary-eyed reading about your hat...then I almost hurt myself trying to stifle a laugh when I saw your new title and picture.

Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
How sweet!

Now...you know what you have to do now don't you? You have to take that hat around on you errands one day, get a picture of you wearing it every place you go and send them back to Aretha.

nvts

Hmmmm, got a picture forming in my mind...um...yup...there it is:

Abbey, sitting at mother in law/father in law's kitchen table eating squash pie with her spork wearing nothing but an "I'm Not Too Skinny" t-shirt, granny panties and her pink sequined hat!

:916blusher::hellosoldier::rofl:

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
I am going to send her a picture. Got to find the right place, though.

Beth...you're idea was hysterical!!

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey you also need to find a way to include a picture of her hat in the book. I'm thinking it would be awesome on the front cover. :D

How sweet of her.

meowbunny

Hmmmm, got a picture forming in my mind...um...yup...there it is:

Abbey, sitting at mother in law/father in law's kitchen table eating squash pie with her spork wearing nothing but an "I'm Not Too Skinny" t-shirt, granny panties and her pink sequined hat!

:916blusher::hellosoldier::rofl:

Beth

You. made. me. spit. Coke. all. over. my. screen.

Thank you so very much. (Soon as I quit laughing, I'll clean it up.)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Record - the song "You can leave your hat on". ANd send it and a picture of you wearing the hat -

What a luv.