The rabbit died!

'Chelle

Congratulations - I'm very happy for you. :smile: :flower:
Hope all goes well for you and husband.

My sister now admits, when I announced I was pregnant at 40, that her first thought was (she was 41) "better you than me". LOL. But it's a wonderful thing to have a child when you're older, there are a lot of good things about it too. The only difference to me is that I didn't have the same energy at 42 as I did at 35 to chase after a toddler LOL.

susiequte

I had the sudden realization last night that after I have this baby, I have to RAISE IT!!! But then I started throwing up, so I forgot about it for a while....until now!!! Thanks a lot!!! LOL!!! Time to go lie down again!!!!!!!!!

rejectedmom

I am so happy for you and husband. My sister in law had he first at 40. It agreed with her and I think it kept her young and vibrant. She is now 48 and still looks like she is in her late thirties. -RM

house of cards

This is wonderful news. I'm 48 with 2 two year olds...of course I stopped giving birth to them 15 years ago LOL. It is exhausting but brings sooo much joy. Glad to see the older mom club expand.

DDD

I was unexpected when my Mom was in her 40's. She accepted it as
"God's will" but my Dad who was older than she embraced it as a
sign of his "manliness"........LOL! They and the three older siblings all found it rewarding to share a new baby. I'm sure
that your life will be greatly enhanced by the new addition. DDD

SunnyFlorida

:bravo: My sister had her first child at 43 and she looks great and is enjoying motherhood immensly. There is so much neat stuff out there!

congratulations. Look how many board aunties you have!!!! talk about extended support :smile: