Things that make you go hmmm...

ksm

Granddaughter hasn't been home since Saturday. She said she took a home covid test and it was positive. She sounded very sick., bit never called her doctor or sought treatment. Now she says she's at the end of it and wants to come home soon.

My hubby and I are up to date on our covid vaccines, but I know that is no guarantee of not coming down with it. Plus, there is a chance that her 3 yo could catch it. (We are 68 and 79 and take care of him full time)

Then she started talking anti vaccine talking points... and was worried about long term effects of the vaccine. How ironic that she doesn't share the same concerns about the long term effects of meth... half the time she doesn't know what day it is, and only managed to hold down a part time job for 3 weeks in 18 months!

I want to scream! WTH!!?!

Ksm

ksm

How old is your granddaughter now?
Will be 24 in March... She first tried meth when she was 15. She said she wanted to why her mom chose meth over her kids... Her son is now the age she was when they went in to foster care...

Copabanana

Hi ksm.

Do you what she says about having COVID-19 or being done with it is reliable? Here people are dying from it, still, even with vaccines and anti-viral. My son not only is an anti-vaxer, but he believes that COVID is a hoax. He is completely unreliable. At the height of the pandemic, I did him a favor because he needed a place for his SSI interview. I asked him to stay in the other part of the house, which has a separate entrance and bathroom. Did he respect my wishes? What do you think?

Copabanana

Will be 24 in March... She first tried meth when she was 15. She said she wanted to why her mom chose meth over her kids... Her son is now the age she was when they went in to foster care...
This is so sad, ksm. So much sadness for us.