Time to come out of hiding

trinityroyal

Oh Linda. I'm so very sorry. I agree with what the others have said, that this is a time and opportunity for you to find YOU. And you are a wonderful friend. We've missed you.
Many gentle hugs,
Trinity

LittleDudesMom

Linda,

glad that you have "come out of hiding" but so sorry to hear about what life has delivered lately.

Know that I'm sending you hugs...

Sharon

busywend

Linda, as you can see we have missed you! You are a warrior mom at heart and always will be! We need you!

I am sorry to hear that wm has choosen this path. He will be back. I am sure of it. Call it a woman's intuition.

I hope you are enjoying your classes. It is so good for you. My reply is all about YOU...did you notice that? You are to take care of you now. Yes, it may be a new path....but that does not mean it is a bad path. Super hugs!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well I"M still waiting for one of your paintings.....(sheesh you make this whole thing all about you you you and I'm still sitting here with a blank wall) GAWD Linda......(snicker)

I 2nd the motion of insane cd - Warrior Moms do not give up on Warrior Moms.....and that is something that will NEVER EVER change......I fiGer........(say that like a scottish person) Fig.....er......your rhino suit is approximate the same wall thickness as the vault at the knox.......crud....what is that place......FORT knox......hahha.....gawd star......eeeeeshc not the sharpest tac in the farriers box anymore.

And besides.......THou shalt never be shed of ME........(oh aren't you just THRILLED now?????? ) skips off laughing.......like an insane person.......(no really "LIKE" an insane person.....not really insane you know)

HUGS & LOVE
bbwhahahahahaha (my fake insane laugh)
Star

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks ladies. It's been a rather chaotic week so I'm just getting back here.

kt needs many prayers right now. She is not doing very well.....that's another story altogether. Let's just say that I've taken out a restraining order against her. Tough love.....right. That is what the police are advising.

I'll be back when the current mess has calmed a bit. I'm just so very tired.

pasajes4

I know that you never wanted it to come down to this. It breaks our mommy hearts when we have to employ measures to protect ourselves from the very people that we faught so hard to protect and love. My sincere hope is that you will find peace in the midst of chaos.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh, my, Linda... gentle hugs for you. I wish I could wave a magic Pixy Stix and make it better. We love you!

Linda,

It's wonderful to have you back, just wish the update was better. I don't have any words of wisdom, just want you to know I think about you often, and you are always in my prayers...

You have been through so much, shared your wisdom and knowledge with all of us, and helped me more than you'll ever know, survive the worst years with my difficult children. I'll always be grateful for your help.

Saying extra prayers for kt... hugs... SFR

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad you are with us again. I know you must feel terribly lost and all sorts of other exhausting things. It hoovers to realize that your kids believe a far dfferent set of events happened than you knew of or remember. I have been dealing with this with Wiz, though on a far different scale than you are enduring/experiencing. No matter what happens, how good or bad it gets, we are here and you are in our prayers. Even when you don't check in often you are in our daily prayers. (You just can't escape us!!! But we won't push or pry, promise.)

I am sorry you have to protect yourself from kt, but it s best she learn this lesson at this age, rather than after years of inappropriate actions. She is still learning and growing, and her brain is still developing. I am sure that as much as she s possibly able to , she will come full circle and will appreciate you. It may have to wait until she gets a taste of parenting, but eventually we all grow up at least a bit.

You are an awesome mom, even though now you tasks as mom are to let go and make them endure their own bad choices and the consequences that follow.