Time to cross body parts if you will....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
We toured the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) where kt will be receiving treatment today ~ it's so familiar to the one the tweedles were both in at various times of their young lives.

Having said that, this is for teens but the rules, group chores & goals are very familiar to kt. Some of the staff are as well, as they transferred from the "kid" Residential Treatment Center (RTC) to the facility for teens. I recognized many of the staff as well. It felt good to see familiar faces ~ behind those faces good brains that follow treatment plans & help kt self regulate.

There is a 3 week waiting list left, however, the young lady who is next on the list & due for admit next week has either been dropped off the list or her parents aren't responding to the calls for admission.

If this continues I will know by the end of the week if kt will be admitted early next week. We need this admit now! Okay, I want this admit now ~ I can survive another 3 weeks. kt, however, is quickly slipping off the deep end; she's drowning in bad choices, uncontrollable behaviors & meltdowns & periods of very deep withdrawl with depression.

Please keep a good thought that the bed that opens early next week will be for ktbug.

Stella

REALLY REALLY hope you get this bed for KT. It's definitely the right time for it. I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
All body parts crossed and prayers being said! Linda, I really hope this happens early next week. Hugs to you and kt.

DDD

I, too, am crossing my fingers that the placement comes thru pronto.
How really wonderful it is that there are experienced and familiar staff members at the Residential Treatment Center (RTC). That should be reassuring to your both. DDD

mstang67chic

Going Green
Everything crossed here too. Here's hoping that a spot opens up early.

And when she DOES get it? Take a day to do as little as possible and just relax! Board orders!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Body parts crossed and prayers going up. I don't know where you find the strength to go on. You are an amazing woman, a gift of the human race to the human race.

susiestar

Roll With It
crossing parts and praying for a bed. Will do chicken liver dance on the weekend.

I am sorry kt is having such a rough time. I am glad you have the PCA and Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) helpers. Remember to take care of yourself now too.