TL facebook message that you will relate to

Nancy

Two days ago difficult child posted a fb message that said "I knew you were trouble when you walked in the door". My first reaction was I wondered who she got involved with now who was trouble and of course I stewed about it all day and the next. So yestetrday I'm driving and what is playing on the radio but Taylor Swift's new song "I Knew You Were Trouble" and I laughed.

I knew you could relate.

Ephchap

LOL, Nancy. Our difficult child's have taught us to "expect the worst". I don't think that ever goes away. Glad it was just the lyrics to a song!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Deb

T

toughlovin

Nancy.... thank you for the laugh and reminder this morning!!! Honestly reading my difficult children fb posts sometimes worries me, sometimes make me shake my head in amazement and sometimes make me laugh because he can be funny!!

I am carefully not responding Occupational Therapist (OT) the ones that worry me (like one about black tar which scares me a lot) because I know that nothing I say will make a difference, he might block me, and anything he said to reassure me I shouldnt believe anyways.... however here and there I am putting a like on some of his funny or good posts or responding to something on his wall as long as I can do it in a neutral way. He doesnt seem to mind that and it is one new small way to connect.

TL

A

AmericanGirl

LOL.... We should make a list of essential things a difficult child parent should know. Google strange FB posts to see if they are song lyrics should be listed.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!