TL how was your visit with your dad?

T

toughlovin

Not back home yet....just using my ipad...which is why there are some typos in my posts. Lol.

The visit was good but hard too. My dad is really declining and it is hard to see the serious mental decline in a man who was brilliant. However he is 94 and age is taking its toll.

TL

Nancy

Awww I know it's hard. Glad you are able to spend this time with him though. Check in with us when you get back.

I know what you mean about the typos, when I post from my ipad or cellphone that happens a lot.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
TL, I am glad you are spending time with your dad. It means so much after we lose them.

~Kathy

DDD

I'm glad you are sharing precious time with your Dad and getting a break from the homefront. Hugs DDD

DammitJanet

Spend all the time you can. I miss my dad so bad since he died just a little over a year ago now. I still talk to the star the Keyana and I picked out that is him. I think he is upset this year though that Keyana isnt here with us because he hasnt sent any snow my way. Maybe he is sending it all to Missouri. Keyana and I decided that every time it snows that he is sending her kisses from her Grandfather. (Thats what she called my dad)