Today I am the mother of a

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm with you, that was MUCH TOO FAST!

Just try to remember, this stage in life is to help you both to handle Duckie eventually leaving the nest. Now, there will be many many times when you want to give her a really hard shove.......... LOL

Happy Birthday Duckie. :)

helpangel

Happy birthday Ducky! TM here's a tip when she screams "I hate you" or "you're the worst mom ever" you're doing good job setting boundaries but if she texts those words and you haven't seen her for 3 days you set too many.

Good luck and don't bother looking for logic in what she says (there most often isn't any) teenagers run on pure hormones (or is it the hormones run them?)

Nancy

donna723

You have my deepest sympathies. In my experience, there is nothing more vile, more nasty tempered or illogical than a teenage girl! Just keep telling yourself, "This too shall pass" and remember ... in five or six years it should all even out and everything will be fine again!

DammitJanet

What do you do when that teen is only 7 and a half but acts like she is a full blown teen? I got the rolled eye, deep sigh and "oh my god grandma!" All weekend.:hangoversmiley: