tomorrow...

rejectedmom

easy child/difficult child goes back to work after a full three months on medical leave. They are not putting back at his old job but it is a simular one in a different building. So no one will know about what happened to him and he gets to start with a clean slate. I am thankful that he is getting this new chance. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. thanks!

buddy

That is wonderful news. I hadn't heard what happened after the second evaluation except that he had to go for more therapy or something so this is great.

Blessings to him... I hope his day goes well and wish him continued improving health.

DammitJanet

Absolutely wonderful news for your son! I think this is the best possible outcome for him. I will keep him in my prayers that this goes well for him. I know he has it in him.

B

Bunny

That is really great news! I hope that all goes well as he starts back to work.

rejectedmom

Hi everyone and thank lyou for your prayers and good thoughts! easy child/difficult child's car wouldnot start so I had to drive him to work. He mistook someone else for the man he was supposed to meet and greeted the wrong person but seemed to recovered quickly when the right guy walked up. (I was in the car watching LOL) When I picked him up he said he had a good day. He said that the job did not seem too difficult and that the office was staffed by 5 older women, him and his male boss so was very quiet. He went directly to his group therapy meeting and when he came home form that he ate and fixed his lunch for today and went to bed. This morning his car did start but he came back 5 minutes later because he forgot to take his medications (YIKES!) He had plenty of time to get to work so no worries there. So it looks like things are going well so far. -RM

buddy

I am so glad you updated us...I meant to search you out and ask. If he would be embarrassed don't tell him but I want him to know that he is being cheered on... Really in his corner and I hope things go well for him as he learns the new ropes. He must be very brave.

DDD

Lordy, I "thought" I had posted with my best wishes and prayers. Do you ever do that? Drives me nuts when I actually see in print that I was wrong. I can't tell you how truly delighted I am that he is back on the job. Let's hear it for "older women" (lol, they are probably are only in their 50's..or 40's) as steady quiet coworkers. That should help with the readjustment. Sending continuing support this time in writing. Hugs DDD

buddy

Lordy, I "thought" I had posted with my best wishes and prayers. Do you ever do that? Drives me nuts when I actually see in print that I was wrong. I can't tell you how truly delighted I am that he is back on the job. Let's hear it for "older women" (lol, they are probably are only in their 50's..or 40's) as steady quiet coworkers. That should help with the readjustment. Sending continuing support this time in writing. Hugs DDD

LOL I was thinking that too... bet he would think I was an older woman there...and he would be right... sigh. TOO funny. But having mommy types may be good for him actually.