Tribal Council

Lothlorien

What is wrong with that girl Stacy? She practically told Yau that the vote was for him. Stupid girl!!!

I'm glad Yau got the hint and used the immunity idol. He's a very likeable character. I find the friendship between Earl and Him endearing.

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I agree Loth. She really did throw some big hints his way.
I think Yau is charming. He is open and honest about winning the game and always has been. He is playing this game better than any of the others.
I'm waiting for Dreamz to self destruct. He lies, stabs people in the back and really isn't very good at challenges. I am glad he got the truck.
Earl has been a really good partner and a smart player. Hope he and Yau can stay tight.
Boo is the one I can't get yet. He is quiet and stays to himself. </span>

Lothlorien

Yet they complain that he talks too much. I haven't seen anything about him that I didn't like....so I'm not sure why they dislike him, other than he talks too much.

I'm glad Dreamz got the car too. I do hope that once he returns home, he can make something of his 15 minutes of fame. He doesn't come across as very intelligent, so I hope someone can help him make something of himself. Although, he seemed wound too tight in the beginning, he seems to have mellowed some. I think he's grown up while being out there.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Loth, I thought dreamz was unstable in the beginning too. He does seem less off the wall but I agree he doesn't seem to be bright. He sure is smart enough to have hung in there longer than the Harvard Law school grad.

CCRidr2

Sheena-Warrior Momma
I just LOVE Yau! Can't stand Dreamz though....says he's a man of his word and then turns around with the knife and stabs Yau!

Very glad Yau listened to his gut and used the idol! easy child 1 and I were practically yelling at the tv trying to tell Yau to use it!! Very funny moment when husband came in to see what all the fuss was about and we're yelling at a tv! "They can't hear you" DUH!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> i was so excited when yau pulled out the immunity idol.

i wonder how the Curse of the Car will work this time. technically yau won the truck, but he bartered to dreamz for semi~altruistic reasons. i thought it was brilliant strategy on yau's part.

so not sorry to see stacey go lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was on the edge of my seat. Loved it last night when Yao pulled out and played the idol.

I'm also wondering about the car curse. The trouble with Yao's deal with Dreamz is that Dreamz can easily throw the challenge so he doesn't get immunity when/if he makes it to the final 4.

Loved the expressions on the folks' faces last night when they were "busted" for voting for Yao.

Fingers crossed that Yao and Earl are the Final 2.

Don't forget THE FINALE IS THIS SUNDAY!

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> yau & earl are my picks for final two as well, suz.

boy, for a season that started off so dismally it's turned into a great season!

kris
</span> </span> </span>