Turning tricks?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Her Dr told me that difficult child was trying to lose weight but that she warned her that she would end up in the hospital if she continued to lose weight. She's down to about 98 lbs now and looks like she could blow away. I saw she wore a pair of older pants the other day and they hung on her. Seems the only thing she will really eat is prepared foods that need heating up. She can't be bothered making actual meals so she goes without. Anyway, the Dr has her coming in for 2 week weigh-ins.

I called the Dr office to see about getting her drug tested and the Dr is on vaca.

Last edited by a moderator:

DammitJanet

Well to be honest all I will eat is prepared foods...lol. I wont cook either. Maybe keep some stuff like hot pockets, stouffers, those little things you throw in the toaster...toaster struedals. Since she actually needs to gain some weight, they would be okay.

everywoman

Jo--again I'm sorry. Jana went the route with an older man---he was 29 with 2 boys. I was not happy, but as you know, nothing I could do about it. Fortunately she broke it off, shortly after started seeing a really nice guy. She is happier than I've seen her in years.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry you even have to wonder about what she is doing. You are doing an excellent job working to be detached. Many parents would have lost their cool bigtime by now. You seem to be taking time to let things unfold and it is great.

Sending gentle hugs,

Susie