Ugh

Wiped Out

Staff member
Another long, exhausting day in the wiped house.

We received 3 emails from his Special Education teacher about various incidents that were not good. To keep this from getting way too long I won't go into detail.

Home hasn't been well either for difficult child. If things don't change soon with all the services that are being put into place then husband (first time husband has seriously considered it) and I both agree we will look seriously into residential.

The psychiatrist was surprised to see difficult child pushing so many boundaries.

I have a really bad cold which isn't helping right now-I think I need a sunny warm vacation!

smallworld

Maybe the old medications were helping more than you thought. And the new medications are not making things better.

HUGS!!!

jannie

trying to survive....
I am so sorry to hear this....although I haven't been around...I have been checking in and am sorry to hear that is continues to struggle.

LittleDudesMom

Hey, hugs Sharon. To be really honest and blunt here, I don't know why doctor is surprised difficult child is pushing so many boundaries lately. There has been a pattern here with difficult child for the last couple months and it has not been an upswing. I truly feel that his biggest positive will be intense environmental therapy. A Residential Treatment Center (RTC) is the place for that to happen. It's much, much better situation than varies trips back and forth to the psychiatric hospital.

Lots of supportive thoughts and hugs your way.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon, sweetie, I'm not surprised after all the chaos of the last few months that husband is finally looking at Residential Treatment Center (RTC) as a reality. It took my husband more time to accept this reality than I did. Men so want to be able to take care of their families & fix things.

Sending you very gentle hugs tonight. As always keeping you & yours in my thoughts. I hope your cold is getting better.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thank you for all your support. We did get a call that he had one good afternoon yesterday. I do wonder if the old medications were helping more than we thought, however, we know that things weren't good then either.