update on husband

crazymama30

His mood has been better, no psychiatrist appointment, lots of md appts. He had a bone scan last week to look for inflammation or tumors. The results were supposed to be available Friday. No call, husband called, no return call. Same thing yesterday, but today they returned his call. (I was just happy he called without my asking) The doctor is on vacation untill next Tuesday, and the PA is not comfortable releasing results!!! What the HE!! does that mean?????

tiredmommy

I would think that husband would have been notified if there was something urgent or life-threatening to be treated. Why no psychiatrist appointment? Has he been too bogged down with medication appts?

crazymama30

They are not making any appts for psychiatrist untill he is back from vacation. That seems a little funny too. I am worried that they want someone who knows him to tell him. The PA said something to the effect of she did not want to report the results as she did not know what the doctor may want to do. This has been going on almost a year severely, much more than that but it was tolerable.

busywend

How utterly frustrating!!!!

It should be illegal to not provide a patient with their results once they are available!

:grrr: