Update on my life......

I

Ilovemyson

well, what life I do have!! :crazy2:

I finished the semester December 11th(ended up with a 2.5 GPA, but I was so worried about failing one course, that I will take it and bust my tail this upcoming one) and then proceeded to read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse that night, Friday and then Saturday. Breaking Dawn I had to wait to read until Monday since I had to order that. I have since read them all four times. I have also read The Last Lecture and cried my eyes out!! I am going to attempt to read The Christmas Sweater tomorrow. :reading:

I start the spring semester on the 26th, and I have to take one night course, which stinks!!! I am looking forward to going back so I can have something to occupy my mind!!!

I do have some personal issues going on, but I am dealing with it in the best way I can. Things are fine, just too much time on my hands and nothing to occupy it! :2cold:

I will update about Beaner in General......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow!

Ya know, dear.......... If ya got too much time on your hands..........um.......You could come help me clean this weekend. :rofl: ;)

I had to LOL at your reading spree, though. My kids think it's amazing that I can read thru an entire Dean Kontz book in a few hours. I keep trying to explain to them that it's just because I can never manage to put it down once I start.

Nichole is reading Twilight. easy child got it for her for xmas. She loves it.

Good luck with the upcoming spring semester. :D

Thanks for the update!

(((hugs)))

tiredmommy

Wow. That's a lot of reading. I heard from a friend that the Twilight series is quite addicting. Is that true?

I

Ilovemyson

Wow. That's a lot of reading. I heard from a friend that the Twilight series is quite addicting. Is that true?

For me it has become an addiction. I have seen the movie online 5 times, read the books four times, found trivia places, graphics and pics to save to my computer. I think the reason that *I* became addicted is because of the storyline. It is a love story, but with the added twist of vampires and werewolves! Oh, and I am pre-ordering the DVD at the end of the month!!

From what I can tell with others, you either love it or you hate it.