Update- Pilling Dumb on top of Stupid

fedup

OK, his girlfriend was to pick up the pill bottle and deliver it to the States Atty. or his Public Defender before 9 AM. - Didn't happen. He was arraigned. Bond set at $2500.

Come to find out, when girlfriend talked to hubby this AM, hubby asked for her cell phone #. She hung up on him. When the chips are down, don't count on her...

Supposedly, another friend tried to get it down there, but didn't know where to go. He didn't get there in time. He was also asked to post bail, but could not. Yet another person is supposedly working on getting him sprung. I have no way to get in touch with anyone other than hubby (or the jail). So, I am (somewhat uncomfortably) sitting on the outside looking in. But, I think that's where I want to be.

Stay tuned... will update with the next episode when I can.

fedup

Next installment- Someone came through. Hubby called and said that supposedly someone went down and took the pill bottle. I checked the sherrif's website, and the bond and charges were deleted.

I guess difficult child is a free man again. Wonder how long it will be before I see or hear from him?

Stay tuned for the next episode...