Useless information - just for the heck of it!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks for the tip :wildone:, Linda. I'm sure it will come in very handy. :rofl:

My question is what meandering Internet search took you to that site? :smile:

Suz

donna723

Wow, Linda - Thanks! I'm sure this information will come in very handy some day! You never know! Their suggestion to avoid swimming in piranha-infested waters as a way of preventing attacks by starving piranhas is something I never would have thought of by myself! But now, thanks to the miracle of the internet, I will be safe from attacks by those annoying little piranhas! Don't you just HATE it when that happens?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And if I am ever in the market to purchase a live reindeer, this site has a link for that too! Wow! What a great gag-gift for my worthless nephew for next Christmas! Won't HE be surprised! :grin:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz, each day when I sign on to Google I get an updated "how to" for the day. Many times it's fascinating - other times, just plain silly.

I knew the adventuresome bunch of this group would appreciate this information. Hey, it could come in handy one day. :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey, it could come in handy one day.

As a matter of fact, last year Rob bought a piranha and kept it in an aquarium in his apartment. NO kidding! Only Rob...lol.....

....happily when he moved he "gave away" the piranha. I can only guess who took it...and why. :hammer:

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
You guys are a hoot! There are days I'd rather swim with the piranhas than deal with a difficult child. :rofl: :hammer: :smile: