Water balloon?????

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
My health has been up & down; back & forth. My BiPolar (BP) is up & down. I've struggled with edema because of the prednisone (it's assumed) & I'm taking diuretics twice a day.

Yesterday, husband pointed out that he didn't think that the diuretic was working - I'm looking more & more like a water balloon! :surprise::rofl::crying:

Now.....is that a nice thing to say????
:bigsmile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

I don't look like a water balloon when I'm holding large amts of water. Instead I look about 11 months preggers. And for the last couple of days, that's exactly what I look like. ugh

F

flutterbee

LOL

I think next time husband is working outside, I'd bean him with a water balloon, while shouting "Look out! Here I come!". :devil:

Of course, that's going to call for a quick getaway. Does your walker have an engine on it, by chance?

Don't mind me...I'm a little off today.

Christy

While most of us would agree that smacking our difficult child is wrong, smacking a husband ocassionally might not be a bad idea!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Tell husband to take you to vegas. They say its dry there, who knows, it might help. If not, you still get a vacation out of the deal.
And I like Heather's idea.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I would definitely have to smack your husband upside the head.

I don't think it's funny at all.

I know my ex used to think that making light of serious situations would help. And sometimes it did......but most of the time it did not.

I think you are beautiful, Linda.

I know your husband loves you an incredible amount. I am going to wash his mouth out with soap.

Suz

tawnya

I was getting ready for easy child's graduation, and I asked husband if the dress looked stupid...he said I dont know...'nuff said how about no, of course not?

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Given the responses here, it's men in general that make stupid clueless statements.....not just my husband.

I really was more taken aback my husband's comment than hurt as he generally doesn't say (at least outloud) hurtful or asinine things about anyone's appearance. I chose to laugh.

Thank you ladies ~ Heather, I'm going to get a water balloon ready & when he least expects it..........
:water_happy::bigsmile: