Dara

We have an appointment. with the neuropsychologist for april 7th and had to submit the application for the dev pediatrician. I have a feeling it might take a while to get in there but I could be pleasantly surprised. I am trying to keep an open mind and get new opinions because like I said I am sure that Sammy is not the only kid on the planet who only shows this behavior for us. On the up side, His therapist came to the house today and saw for the first time in almost 2 years what I have to go through to get him out of the crib and change his diaper. It is literally like a WWF wresteling match. I am just tired of being hit and kicked all of the time. Right now I am at the point of losing hope. I have no faith that this will get better. It has been going on for almost 2 years and I fear it will continue with the problem that he is getting bigger and stronger everyday and I will not be able to physically handle him. With that said I still think he is the sweetest boy ever and he is funny and smart! I never understood how the sweetest boy can be an aggresive maniac at the same time!