Well hello there

Ohhh I've missed all you lovely ladies (and gents) too!

My update in a nutshell. Tink is doing fantastic. She is, for all intents and purposes, very stable. She spent 3 months in and out of the pshosp during the fall of 09. She finally got her IEP and goes to a therapeutic school. She is flourishing! Wants to learn the drums (of COURSE it's the drums) and gives me flack all the time during football season...she has become a die hard Steelers fan.
Copper is doing wonderful things. She just left the country a couple weeks ago. She is in Mexico doing missionary work! She will be there for 3 months, then will go to Haiti and the Dominican Republic for an additional 2 months. I miss her terribly but I am so proud I could burst!
Me, I am better than I have been in my entire life. I had my sx done in June of 09 and have officially lost more weight then I am now. I actually squeezed my butt into a pair of size 8 jeans, the likes of which have not graced my wardrobe since highschool. Go me.
I saw Toby Keith in concert last September. I can die happy now.
AND...I met a guy. I am smitten.

I want to hear how everyone else is doing!!!

Go Bears. Devin Hester FTW.

nvts

OMG! I'm so excited! I've missed you so very much! I literally have tears in my eyes typing this...what wonderful news on all fronts! Go BBK! You just sound so happy! Go Tink that everything is going so well - let her try the drums (they start on drum pads so it isn't all that loud!) and I hope all goes well with Cooper!

Let's hear about the meeting of the mystery man! I need lessons!

So great to hear from you!

Beth

TerryJ2

Oh my gosh, this is so weird, I was just wondering about Tink yesterday.
Glad you're back. Thank you for the update.
Love your quote at the bottom, LOL!

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi!!!!! I am so happy to hear all the great news!!!!! How did you find the school for Tink and get her in there? That is some awesome work, Warrior Mom!! Great Job taking care of YOU, too!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!!!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow, what an AWESOME update!!!

We have all been thinking about you and asking about you in hopes you'd check in some time. But I guess you were just too busy having an amazing life that is so well deserved! :bigsmile:

witzend

It's about time, Missy! We've been asking about you for monhs! I'm really glad to hear that everything is going so well. And DO GO YOU for taking off all the weight. I bet you feel like a kid again! :D

Wiped Out

Staff member
What a fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about you a lot lately! Of course, there is one part of your update I disagree with; It should be go Packers:)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
BBK, it's so good to see your smiling face. Thanks for the update ~ things sound settled. Pop by every now & again to keep us updated.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What an AWESOME update!!! So glad things have fallen into place and both Tink and Copper are doing so very well!! And super yay YOU girl for the weight loss! Wow you've got to feel lots better and very proud of yourself you sexy thang you.:flirtysmile3:

As for an update from me, hmm I wouldn't know where to begin. Guess most important is that Nichole is engaged and preggers with her 2nd child and doing wonderfully. Travis is still in college. And Katie and family returned to ohio. Consider that the crib notes. lol A longer version would take forever.

Don't be such a stranger!! We MISS you!!!!!

((hugs))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
BBK, it's wonderful to see you...and even better that you have such terrific news!

Big hugs,
Suz