What computer games are you playing?

trinityroyal

Right now I'm totally hooked on "Pinky's Big Adventure" in Webkinz World.

A bit of background...Little easy child collects Webkinz stuffies, and there's an online "world" where you can play with your pet, buy things for him, set up his room, etc.

When I was helping Little easy child get set up, I discovered that there is an Arcade in there. So...of course I had to try out all the games, and I discovered Pinky's big Adventure.

It's a bit like Pacman, except that Pinky is a little piglet who runs through farmers' fields eating junk food and vegetables. He is chased and stung by bees. For extra points, Pinky can pick up a helmet and head-butt the bees.

What can I say, I'm HOOKED!

So...what are you all playing?

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Trinity

I've been hooked on the sims since it first came out waaaaay back in 2000 or so. Play it each and everyday. A nice escape from gfgdom. :D

And Travis recently got me involved with the online realtime game of Saga. Not normally something I'd consider, but he kept asking me. He loaded it up on my computer and so I decided to give it a try. He wanted me to play it so we could battle each other. lol So he sits in the livingroom on his laptop while I'm in the kitchen on my computer and we'll battle while I'm shouting at him asking how to do things. Because this is a fantasy game involving spells and dragons and such and dear ol' Mom is pretty ignorant when it comes to that.

So far he hasn't lost his patience with me yet. :rofl:

Nice cuz it gives us something to do together. He keeps trying to get husband and Nichole involved but so far hasn't had any luck.

I used to play the arcade games on Neopets but they've "improved" on so many of my old favs that I don't like it much nowdays. (Nichole got me into that one)

I've turned into a geek!

I play a game called "Kingdom of Loathing". It's an RPG but it is FUNNY.

I am also addicted to "escape the room" games on Gamershood.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Iam a pogo addict. Ihave also been known to play age of empires and other such games. I like the RPG type myself. I tried the Kingdom of Loathing I just keep forgetting to go back to it. I have a friend that wants me to start doing World of Warcraft. I am afraid to start. I might never leave the computer.

beth

mom_in_training

Scrabble is a new game on Pogo and I am addicted, Lol!!! I love that game. Still play Stack-em too but scrabble is getting the best of me when I have down time. Oh and I recently discovered The Pirates of the Carribean online free game although I do not play it much. Sailing the lil ships is cool. Lol!!!!

:)

trinityroyal

These all sound great!
I'm going to have to check some of these out (If I can tear myself away from Pinky's Big Adventure long enough...)

Star*

call 911........call 911
I tried Kingdom of Loathing but for me there was too much telling me what to do. Go to the mountain of this - go back to the mountain, collect this, go back to the mountain. After about 2 days it hit me that I was computerly challenged and wayning on having computer games CD myself. Found myself uttering things like "YOU go back to the mountian you troll." sigh - maybe it was my gene pool.

So I found a cute game called flip word. And of course I always like Bookworm. Most of my time lately however has been "Pootie want to go do pees in the grass? Pootie want to go to school? School is FUN, POotie POOTIE......PPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIE.....oh no POotie....." lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star

Nichole has never given me much chance to forget what it's like not having a baby animal something or other around. Well, until now. lol

Nice and peaceful. :D

But Pootie is so adorable........I doubt I'd mind much. lol

F

flutterbee

Pogo here. Have to get those badges. You know, those all important badges that you just collect and you can do nothing with and you can't even see outside of pogo. :rolleyes: But, I find myself playing games I hate cause I have to get that damn badge. :rofl:

And if it's a game I don't know how to play or can't get the badge for myself, you have a friend do it for you. :916blusher:

I really need to get out more often.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Those badges are important. They tell us we are accomplishing something. I don't care if it is just for popping imaginary balloons. I can start and finish something when it comes to those. That means it can happen with other things.

beth

F

flutterbee

I cannot play that game. I have tried. And tried. Something in my brain doesn't work with that game.

That's one of those games where a friend has to get the badge for me on pogo. :rofl:

Beth, when people make comments about having to have my badges (namely, my kids) I tell them that we all have to have goals. :bigsmile: Besides, some of them are really pretty. :D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
BEJEWELED!!!

I can't control myself. Even when I'm dogged tired at midnight, I have to try and beat my high score. It's so pathetic. My H has to come and drag me from the computer. Hahaha~ It's not that bad, really, it isn't...

I started playing Neopets around 4 yrs ago lol I'm a Neo-Millionaire :eek:) Generally I have 2 hrs from the time I get up til kids are up so I get most of my daily points and freebies before anyone else is alive.

husband & I also play Hoyle Card Games (bought software, not online). I play more Rummy and Grandfather Solitaire more than anything else.