What did you all think of Motown Week on Idol?

DammitJanet

I liked most of them. Im sorry, I still cant stand Naima or however you spell her name even if Steven is having an emotional affair with her. I know Pia is great but if she sings one more ballad I am going to fall asleep.

Im still a huge fan of Scotty...diehard member of the Blue Crew!

Last week Jacob Lusk sang Alone and he just turned me completely off. I dont think I will ever be able to look at him the same way again. He honestly looked like a complete pervert to me and it just made me shudder with disgust. He sang really well this week but I just couldnt get over last week so I was still turned off.

I am still crazy about James too. The only girl I really like is Lauren.

P

PatriotsGirl

See I really like Haley - I love her growly voice!! My other faves are Casey Abrams, James and yes I do love me some Scotty!! I thought Motown was great, too. I agree with you on Pia - seems like all she can do and for some reason, though her voice is beautiful, I don't really like her - she doesn't seem to have much personality. Paul kinda bugs me, I don't know why. I love Rod Stewart and I think he sounds exactly like Rod Stewart. I cannot stand Stephano and I have no idea why he is still there.

Does anyone else get distracted by JLo's eyebrows....man, they are some thick brows. And that make up last night? Some one said on Facebook she looked like sh egot punched by Barbie's Mattel Make Up kit. LMAO

DDD

I love Motown and thought most of the show was great. It takes me forever to remember names/faces so I can't go thru the list yet, lol. Seems like Stephano should be the one to go this week. on the other hand there are no total losers in this years group so it makes it hard to pinpoint. I do really like the team of judges. They seem to be encouraging and supportive. In the past I have felt sorry for the youngsters who were reamed on national television...so many of the contestants are really young. DDD
PS: I did notice the change in makeup. I'm sure the makeup people will hear about it!

Lothlorien

Love Scotty too. He's just so adorable.
I'm not a big fan of lusk, though he does have an amazing voice.
I love Haley and Lauren too.

I simply got chills when Pia sang. Absolutely incredible!

I think they all did a really great job last night. The only ones I really didn't care for was Thia (just not a big fan) and Stefano....just didn't like the arrangement of that song at all. He's a great singer, but that arrangement was awful.

shellyd67

I really enjoy watching Casey. He is my favorite so far. I also love James, Lauren and Jacob. I hope Pia does step away from the ballads next week. I would love to see her try something different ! I wouldn't mind seeing Casey try a ballad for a change ... I think there is soooooo much talent this year.

Jody

I think Thia or Stefano should go. I did not enjoy the blond hair guy who played the guitar. Is that Casey? I loved Pai and James and though Niama is not my cup of tea, she did a great job last night. Scotty is adorable. I cannot believe the talent this year. Several will have careers regardless whether they win American Idol. I do want to see Pia do something else, but her ballads are spectacular.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I still have the same favorites as last week...........Lauren, Casey, James. I agree about Pia needing to change it up a bit.

Pretty funny about JLo's makeup...........yep, I noticed it, too. It will be interesting to see what she looks like tonight. ;)

Suz

Lothlorien

Even my husband remarked about her makeup!! Not something he really notices, but he was like"wth is up her eyeshadow?"