Why cats throw up grass....answer

maril

:furry: Ooohhh...something to think about...lol! Thanks for sharing.

I sat here chuckling after going to the links while my big feline friend sat at my feet, and I wondered what he might be thinking... ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
My cat? She just scares the bells outta us all. One minute she's purring and loving and rolling on her back and you think......Should I pet her? Does she want to be petted? Okay I'll pet yo......OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Shes a dragon slayer (kills all our baby lizards running loose outside) and is a notorious ankle snatcher. She did get a little too full of herself one day and pounced out from the couch onto the face of the pit bull - she was literally hanging on his muzzle and he looked at us with the cat on his face as if to say "Why?" "WHY ME?"

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
ROFL! I have one like this too only she's 15 years old! The dog is smart enough to run from her. I think he got the hint the first time she ran up a door frame and hung there are about 5 feet from the ground.

She does not have claws, just really strong toes. Doesn't hurt that she only weighs 4 pounds.

Last night she pounced my father in law's dog, who is staying with us for the week. B is a wimp and started whining. difficult child 1 and I both rolled.

A few weeks ago she pounced the hedgehog. I don't think she'll be doing that again any time soon.