Work Update & computer question

witzend

To prove your income keep copies of checks paid to you and the invoices that you give to the person you are working for.

klmno

I will keep copies- I'll just have to see if the mortgage company would rather foreclose on a house in aneighborhood where houses aren't selling at all- and haven't been for almost a year, or take another chance on me. Sigh...

klmno

I just got off the phone with the second client- well, that's what I thought so I was trying to pitch my self-employment and "can work at home" stuff. As it turns out, he's looking for a full time person in his office, so then I had to start backtracking- but I'd already told him I have other work I'm doing at home, too. So, this also seems like a great opportunity. I have an appointment to meet with him Monday- an interview of sorts but maybe a little more in depth since he also knows some people I used to work for. If the meeting is going well and he's willing to put me on salary, I think I'll propose starting off working part-time until I get these other people taken care of, then working for him full-time. If he won't do that, well....maybe I can work something out with these other people so they won't be accepting around 40 hours a week of work from me.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK you guys are freaking me out with all of your computer mumbo jumbo! I can turn my computer off and on.

Sometimes....

KLMNO- I am so happy about the J.O.B by the way!