Worst Bridezilla Wedding Cake!

susiestar

Roll With It
Y'all have GOT to see this!!!

What kind of woman wants a wedding cake that is a lifesize replica of HERSELF?? Can you HEAR the jokes made when they start serving pieces from the skirt area? Just imagining what the people at my wedding would have said about that is enough to have me rolling with laughter - brought my kids running to see what was up!!

I can only imagine the rest of the wedding and reception!!

http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/home/2008/5/31/when-brides-have-no-budget-or-taste.html

Jody

My goodness, she looks very mad. I would be very ticked to, if they made my cake of myself fatter than I really am. If you pay all that money for a cake to be made that looks like me, then I want it to be my same size or smaller.

Marguerite

The cake has this ghastly red braid painted down the side and her dress doesn't have that.

If I were the groom, I'd be nervous. How is the rest of the marriage going to go?

Marg

svengandhi

Not quite on the same note but my dad didn't check the cake for my sister's sweet sixteen and when we opened it up, instead of "Happy Sweet 16, X" it read "Bon Voyage, Fred and Doris!"

svengandhi

I've seen 4 Weddings a few times. It's interesting to see all the different ideas people have about their weddings. Mine was very simple - no theme and I completely forgot to have flowers. I'm sure that David Tutera would have cured that.